Mango Baby PressKit
Screenshots, promo-art, logo, and icons are included here: Mango Baby PressKit.zip
What is Mango Baby?
Mango Baby (originally known as DA Baby) is a nicely designed, easy to use baby tracker. It comes with insightful charts, iCloud sharing, and Siri Shortcuts support, so you and your partner can log activities and and understand your child’s growth trends together.
- Screenshots, promo-art, logo, and icons: Mango Baby PressKit.zip
- Website: https://mangobaby.app
- App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/mango-baby/id1512238725
- Solo developer: Dolee Yang
- Platform: iOS and iPadOS 15.0+. watchOS/macOS planned.
- Tech: The app is written entirely in Swift and SwiftUI.
- Initial release: 2020-06-27
- Price: One-time $9.99 (USD) in-app purchase to remove ads (non-personalized, no tracking) and unlock premium features (see below). Optional tip jar.
- Log baby activities: Log a variety of baby activities, including nursing, diaper, sleeping, bottle, pumping, and solid.
- Log baby growth: Log baby’s weight, length, and head circumference. It tells you their percentiles so you could keep track of how your baby is growing.
- iCloud sync: All data are synced with iCloud across Apple devices.
- Siri Shortcuts: Log any activity with Siri, or use Shortcuts to automate tracking.
- Home screen widgets: With a total of 10 widget, you can view recent activities, use quick actions to log activities, glance at today's summary, focus on a single activity of your choice, and keep insightful charts on your home screen.
- Built-in timers: Log nursing, sleeping, and pumping with a built-in timer.
- Daily pattern charts: View daily pattern charts with color coded activities to see how the days are spent.
- Daily trend charts: View daily trend charts to see how your baby is growing.
- Light and dark modes: The app looks gorgeous in both light and dark modes. And the dark mode is especially handy when feeding at night.
- Reminders: Create reminders so you and your child can better stay on a schedule.
- iCloud share: Share baby profiles with partners or caregivers, to log activities together without sharing a device or iCloud account.
- Growth charts: Get informed about how your child is developing over time, and how your child is growing compared with other children of the same age and birth sex.
- Log temperature: In case your child is sick, it's useful to log temperatures and keep an eye on the progress.
- Multiple baby profiles: Log activities with multiple baby profiles.
- Customize appearances: Customize each activity's color, and choose frequently used activities on the home screen and hide the rest.
- Data export: You can take out the activity and record data in text format.
- 13 custom app icons: The app provides a total of 14 custom app icons. 4 of them are included for free.
Mango Baby is designed and developed by me, Dolee Yang. I live in Menlo Park, California with my wife and daughter. The idea came from when our daughter was born and we were searching for a baby activity tracker with a good taste. But we couldn’t find one with a great first launch experience. As a result, we just went back to pen and paper. We no longer need one for our daughter, but the lack of a great activity tracker app still bothered me. So I got my hands dirty during my nights and weekends outside of my jobby job, and launched an MVP version. This is just the beginning, and I have so many ideas of what Mango Baby could become.